Student Veterans-Idaho

SB1367 provides any person who served at least two years in the United States armed forces and separated under honorable conditions and enters a public institution of higher education in Idaho within one year of their date of separation is a resident student.  The dependent of any veteran who qualifies as a resident student and who receives at least 50 percent support shall also be a resident student.

Idaho National Guard State Tuition Assistance Program (STAP):
Pays $125 per semester to full-time students. Part-time students can receive 25-75 percent of this amount depending on number of credit hours. STAP is available through the graduate level.
Eligibility: National Guard servicemember.

Professional-Technical Education
Len B. Jordan Building – 650 West State Street, Room 324
P.O. Box 83720
Boise, ID 83720-0095
Phone: (208) 334-3216
Fax: (208) 334-2365

Sources: Student Veterans of America, American Legion